Scott C. Murray, a native of Palm Beach County (fourth generation), is a dedicated attorney representing clients who have suffered injury due to the negligence of others. He pursues justice in the areas of personal injury and wrongful death matters involving auto accidents, automotive product liability and premises liability.
Jason J. Guari is a former defense attorney who is dedicated to helping individuals and their families who have been wrongfully injured due to the negligence of others. He seeks justice in the areas of personal injury and insurance disputes. This includes wrongful death, nursing home neglect, insurance bad faith, product liability, automotive crash-worthiness, premises liability, aviation law and automotive liability.
Our Firm – At A Glance
- Our partners have over 40 years of combined litigation experience
- We handle cases throughout Florida and the United States
- Our firm has handled hundreds of trials and obtained numerous million dollar verdicts and settlement
- Scott Murray and the firm is AV Rated by Martindale-Hubbell
- Jason Guari is recognized as Top Lawyer-Personal Injury & Wrongful Death by South Florida Legal Guide
- Our attorneys are recognized as Legal Elites by Florida Trend Magazine
- Scott Murray is on the Board of Trustees of the Legal Aid Society of Palm Beach County, Inc